How Can A Chatbot Development Help Elevate Your Business?
What is a Chatbot?
Chatbots are computer-programmed conversational interfaces that are incorporated in the website or mobile (app) platform or on social messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger to simulate a natural conversation with people in a textual or auditory manner. Chatbot technology is used to address quick preliminary questions, complaint resolution, execute search requests, etc, and they can do much more by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Today, most chatbots are accessed via virtual assistants such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, via messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger or WeChat, or via individual organizations’ apps and websites.
Chatbots can be classified into usage categories such as conversational commerce (e-commerce via chat), analytics, communication, customer support, design, developer tools, education, entertainment, finance, food, games, health, HR, marketing, news, personal, productivity, shopping, social, sports, travel and utilities.
Where can chatbots be incorporated?
- Mobile App
- Social Media (Facebook Messenger)
What are the different platforms to build a chatbot?
Many emerging chatbot development platforms can be used to build chatbots.
Some are Opensource, while some are privately owned. A few popular platforms among chatbot developers are as follows:
- Facebook bot (Wit.ai is Facebook’s free chat BOT engine Platform)
- Dialogue Flow (Google’s conversational user experience platform)
- Kik codes
- Rasa (Opensource)
- Chat scripts
- Oracle Intelligent Bots
How are chatbots beneficial to businesses?
There are many benefits of AI-based chatbots over conventional chatbots. They are the most advanced chatbots as they are capable of learning by themselves. Chatbots offer a variety of benefits to businesses, some of which are as follows:
- 24/7 Availability: In an environment where customers are more demanding than ever, a chatbot’s ability to respond quickly and dynamically regardless of platform or the time of the day, can take customer service to a whole new level.
- Enables Instant Customer Service: Chatbots are of great utility for businesses that do not want their customers to wait, as they instantly respond to 100% of the messages they receive and convert more visitors into buyers.
- Enhances brand value: Brands can use it to improve their customer’s experience, to generate more sales and build a deeper rapport with customers. They allow your customers to easily interact with your brand through simulated conversations.
- Saves on Customer Services cost and resources: It helps a business reduce its operational cost, labor expenses and cost of 24/7 availability, increase the ROI in agent happiness, get a greater value in terms of customer satisfaction, greater savings over time and hence, drive better revenue.
- Helps to render a personalized experience: A chatbot allows brands to anticipate customer needs and to go the extra mile, all while delivering the personalized experiences customers have come to expect.
- Ideally placed to map customer needs and offer apt products and services: A chatbot helps a business answer specific questions of visitors instead of displaying a long list of information, once a customer tells the chatbot what they want, the chatbot sends the information to the sales department. The chatbot also remembers the customer’s preferences and uses this information when they return.
- Enable the delivery of Cognitive digital experience: Chatbots help organizations with large customer bases understand their customers’ needs. It allows for segmentation, identification, and scoring of customers using previously under-utilized data. Pairing artificial intelligence with such significant information allows for an enhanced understanding of buying behaviour, preferences and loyalty, all of which can help a business take insightful action.
- Capable of Multiple interactions with a natural interface: A chatbot simultaneously processes multiple and complex requests from users.
- Capable of Self-Evolving (self-learning): Cognitive artificial intelligence can constantly adapt and learn in real-time. It can leverage information from customer conversations, learn from previous interactions and automate common responses to common requests. They are also capable of reframing responses based upon their context or even screening through large knowledge bases to present the most relevant answer. Real-time learning paired with the instantaneous nature of chatbots permits for a more in-depth understanding of the customer.
Which Industries gain the most from Chatbots?
Chatbots can be implemented across industries as they can take care of multiple services like customer care, complaints and feedback, booking, searching, handling payment procedures, etc.
Following are the industries which are majorly benefitted by Chatbots:
- Banking: AI-based chatbots are fully secure and are capable of performing banking operations like handling complaints and grievances, retrieving account-related information, personal assistant, ATM assistant (location), service assistant, as stock trading bots, etc.
- E-commerce: Chatbots are used to handle payment procedures, personalized product search, order tracking, etc.
- Insurance: The cognitive digital experience of most advanced AI chatbots makes it relatively feasible to make insurance processes quicker, advise and settle claims, suggest and sell insurance policies.
- Healthcare: In the Healthcare sector, the response time can be the difference between life and death. Chatbots are being used for healthcare-related applications like health assistance, hospital navigator, emergency online manager (virtual), etc.
- Travel & Hospitality: Travelers require information on the go. A Chatbot stands as a perfect channel to communicate with the user. A Chatbot can be leveraged to manage travel plans, travel reminders, recommend local attractions, etc.
Our Offering as a Chatbot development company
- As a chatbot development company, we offer end-to-end chatbot development services, right from conceptualizing, defining the objectives to building and testing the actual chatbot-based solution.
- Identity creation involves creating a persona of a bot while keeping the target audience in mind and the things you want to get done using your bot.
Setting up processing language involves the selection of a platform based on the type of conversation, how many sentences are needed to have a well-performing intent etc. There are different platforms to manage your language processing which include wit.ai, API.ai, etc.
- Code Platforms are here to give you the right tools to make your bot development easier because it is necessary. If you want to connect your bot to external databases or APIs or to create an extensive flow including using case-specific problematics, you need to dive into your code.
- Integration with messaging apps is a fundamental step after building your bot. It involves connecting it to your desired channels. An increasing number of platforms support bots: Messenger, Kik, Slack, Telegram, etc.
- Testing With Beta Users for the correctness of response, efficiency, latency timing, etc. within the different groups of testers.
- Hosting Your Bot is the time when you launch your bot on the worldwide web. This stage also involves optimizing the bot for the response time. This factor depends on the hosting provider and the agreed-upon specifications etc.
- Monitor is the stage to check the overall parameters like the performance of your bot, its responses, correct intent distribution, getting bot analytics, course correction, etc.
We offer chatbot development services to brands and businesses irrespective of any industry. By leveraging its deep understanding and expertise in related technologies, our team has a thorough understanding and expertise in the bot development process/ chatbot services and solutions.
Our expertise in designing, building and training industry-specific smart chatbots includes:
- Banking bots
- Retail bots
- Insurance bots
- Healthcare bots
- Telecommunication bots
Our expertise in the technology front includes:
*Hosting on Google Cloud Platform or Amazon AWS
The design elements that we offer in a chatbot development are as follows:
• Buttons: It is the bot that makes a user take decisions. Buttons prompt action when the user clicks it. Interactive buttons can be added to help the user make decisions faster.
• Get Started Button: This is an intuitive feature prompting the user to set the bot into action. A chatbot built for Facebook Messenger cannot do without this feature.
• Cards: These are primarily used to serve information like links, text, images, and buttons as blocked containers. Blocks fall in columns when the phone is turned on its side. A user can select the card that is relevant to him.
• Smart Reply: Smart Reply is a feature included to help a user respond fast to the chatbot query without the user attempting to type anything. This feature is useful when the chatbot is context-aware and also has information about the users.
• Quick Reply: A user can make use of this feature as a response button. Tapping a quick reply, a user can send his response message to the bot.
• Persistent Menu: A user can make use of this feature to steer his way to another portion of the bot that is not readily available.
The platforms available for Chatbot development are:
- Microsoft Bot Frameworks
- IBM Watson
The available Chatbot Publishing platforms are:
The Chatbot development languages that we use are: